GIVING TUESDAY CHANGE-A-THON OPPORTUNITY DRAWING
FOR YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS EMPLOYEES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Sponsor: Young Leaving Essential Oils’ HR Department for the benefit of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation, 1538 W Sandalwood Drive, Lehi, Utah 84043.
By participating, you (“Entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
- DESCRIPTION. Sponsor is conducting a promotion (“Promotion”) comprising a random drawing from the eligible entries collected for a gift basket and Hale Center Theater tickets. Funds received through this promotion will go toward impacting lives through the Young Living Foundation’s partners and projects.
- ELIGIBILITY. Promotions are open only to employees of Young Living Essential Oils, LC (“YLEO”) and The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of YLEO’s HR Department (the “HR Employees”), and immediate family members of such individuals (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Winners must be residents of the United States.
- HOW TO ENTER. For the Promotion, individuals are encouraged, although not required, to make a donation to The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation (“the Foundation”). In the event that Entrants make a donation to the Foundation, Entrants will earn entries for the drawing based on the following scale: $5 donation – 5 entries, $10 donation – 20 entries, $25 donation – 125 entries, $50 donation – 500 entries, $100 donation – 1,200 entries, and $150 donation – 2,000 entries. Entrants may make donations of different amounts but the number of entries for such donations will be determined as set forth above and the maximum number of entries shall be 2,000 regardless of donation amount. TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A DONATION, Entrants may fill out a form available through https://younglivingfoundation.org/givingtuesday-yleo. These Entrants will receive one entry per form submitted and may fill out as many forms as they wish. No preference will be given based on the method of entry or amount of contribution/donation to the Foundation. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by 2:30 p.m. US-Mountain Time on November 30, 2021 (the “Drawing Date”). All requirements listed in these Official Rules must be completed in full for an entry to be considered valid. Compliance with all Sponsor Policies and Procedures, as well as federal and government laws and regulations is required for an entry to be considered valid. Any attempted form of entry other than as described in these Official Rules is void.
- WINNER SELECTION. Sweepstakes Promotion. On the Drawing Date, Sponsor shall conduct a random drawing to select one (1) potential prize winner for each of the prizes for the Promotion from all eligible entries.
- PRIZES. The Entrants that are selected as the potential winners will be awarded one of the following: gift basket and Hale Center Theater tickets. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of a Prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules. Entrant is responsible for any shipping costs associated with claiming the Prize, however, Sponsor will assist with shipping arrangements and cover all costs. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part.
- ODDS OF WINNING A SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION. In the Promotion, odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE. The potential winners of the Promotional Prizes will be announced during the Young Living Foundation’s Giving Tuesday Change-a-thon event. Winners are not required to be present at the time of the drawing and will be notified via phone and electronic message within 3 to 5 business days of the drawing. Sponsor may request, and potential winner agrees to provide, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues, unless prohibited by law. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, or if a Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and their Prize forfeited without compensation of any kind, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries (by a random drawing).
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Promotion at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, or integrity of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible participants entered up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules.
- GENERAL. Sponsor’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in an entry announcement or other Promotion-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in Utah.
- NAME OF WINNER(S)/OFFICIAL RULES. For the name of the winner(s) of a Promotion, send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: HR Department, Young Living Essential Oils, LC – Giving Tuesday Change-a-thon Winners’ Request, 1538 W Sandalwood Drive, Lehi, Utah 84043, and include the applicable Drawing Date or the end date of the respective Promotion. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: HR Department, Young Living Essential Oils, LC, Giving Tuesday Change-a-thon Opportunity Drawing – Official Rules Request, 1538 W Sandalwood Drive, Lehi, Utah 84043. Only one request of either type, mailed separately, will be fulfilled. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.